McHugh Consulting Resources, Inc. can provide you with expertise in reviewing your advertising materials. Advertising does not always need to be filed with the Department of Insurance, but it should always comply with state and federal laws. We can help your company provide consistent and compliant communications and marketing materials for a specific piece or by product line.
Do you know what constitutes an advertisement for accident and health products versus life and annuities? For health products, do you know the difference between an invitation to inquire versus an invitation to contract? For life and annuities are you aware of what the best practices are for advertising? We can help you determine these issues.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Review of marketing materials for both agents and consumers
- Review of training materials for agents
- Review of websites
- Review of seminars or presentations
- Review of email blasts regarding solicitation of an advertisement
- Development of an advertising review manual or best practices
- Determination of whether an ad needs to be filed with the state
If you would like additional information, please complete the Request Info form or contact us at .