McHugh Consulting Resources, Inc. is your complete state filing service provider. We are experts in SERFF and Interstate Compact filings and at managing all aspects and details involved in the filing process. Our compliance project specialists will work with you to ensure your project is filed accurately and efficiently according to your individual priorities.
Our services include:
- Preparation and completion of SERFF requirements, state transmittals, certifications, and any John Doe filing information
- Review of filing package to ensure that it meets each state's requirements – including readability, form numbering, and submission format
- Calculation, remission, and reconciliation of all state and SERFF filing fees
- Submission of paper filings when necessary
- Daily notification of approvals and other correspondence received from all jurisdictions
- Weekly project status reports which provide detailed information on the submission, objection, resubmission, and approval dates for every filing
- Timely follow-ups and status inquiries to the Departments of Insurance
- Return of a complete electronic filing summary incorporating all correspondence upon the approval or completion of the project
We know how important speed and accuracy can be in the filing process. McHugh Consulting Resources, Inc. will ensure that you have the full benefit of all our filing expertise and our team will go above and beyond expectations in order to meet your compliance and marketing goals.
If you would like additional information, please complete the Request Info form or contact us at .