We are looking for a full time insurance compliance project specialist (CPS). A CPS is responsible for the management of multi-state insurance product filings to the state insurance departments. The specialist will prepare the filings for submission electronically and keep track of the flow of the project utilizing various reports and systems as appropriate. The CPS acts as a liaison between clients, consultants and regulators.
The ideal candidate has experience in the insurance industry, preferably in life, health and annuity insurance and familiarity with the NAIC's System for Electronic Rate and Form Filing (SERFF) software is particularly valuable. However, while this experience is preferable, we are willing to train if necessary.
Additional requirements are:
- BS, BA, Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Excellent memory and attention to detail
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with consultants, client and regulators
- Research and analytical experience
- Flexibility and adaptability as regulations and practices constantly change
- Experience in recording billable hours
- Infrequent travel to industry conferences